"That one person!"- In movies and in real life.

There are a lot of romantic comedy movies(including the fifty Shades franchise) that makes you feel like "what the fuck is wrong with my life? Where do I find my guy or girl? Where is he/she?"
That one person who makes your life perfect and so full of love.
Pretty Woman
21 Jump Street
Brokeback Mountain and many more...
Why are these movies so heartbreaking ?
Well, the movies aren't heartbreaking, some of them are not but when I look at my life I'm like, when is someone gonna do these things for me.
Am I right or wrong ?
Is there any movie that you guys feel that should be your life? Comment below.

A movie gives you hope and that's what it's all about. The hope to meet the person you'll connect to immediately and for life.
Like in Shawshank Redemption...
"Hope is never a bad thing".
Another movie that helped me understand about patience and love and also that relationships are not just about finding the perfect partner in the opposite sex, it's also about finding the companion that will stick to you through thick and thin, regardless of the fact that the person belongs to the opposite sex or not.

Have you seen this movie called "Florence Foster Jenkins"?
This movie is about the worst lady Opera singer in probably the whole world. She was thought to be deluded but she was always encouraged and supported by her husband. He never gave up on her and allowed her to pursue her dream, even though he knew she was terrible at it.
Well, voila!
The opera singer with the voice of dying cat sold more tickets in Carnegie hall than any other show in the history.

The point is even though there are plenty of people to regularly tell us that finding the right person in this small wide world is impossible but as soon as we watch a movie, we tend to forget that reality for some time and start believing in the possibility that these movies make us feel.

Holding onto that is the most important thing. Who knows?
A movie might give you the push to go out there and try your luck out.
And dude!
I say this, they do exist! The perfect one. So keep watching movies like me and keep looking.

Comments